Moving to Celina? Your Celina City Guide
Are you moving to Celina, TX? From the delightful downtown square to the close-knit community, we know you’re going to love it here!
Celina offers the charming atmosphere of a small town and quick access to the big city. Whether you’re relocating to Texas or simply moving within the DFW Metroplex, we know you may have some questions about living in Celina and what this wonderful community has to offer.
Read on to learn all of the reasons why Celina is the best place to find your forever home.
Where Is Celina, TX?
Situated in both Collin and Denton counties, Celina is situated 42 miles north of Dallas. Known for its acclaimed school district, amazing restaurants and hometown pride that shines during Friday night lights, Celina is expected to grow to more than 300,000 residents by 2050.
Celina’s close proximity to top employers at Legacy West and surrounding business parks, new thoroughfares like the Dallas North Tollway extension and the Outer Loop, and the rapid development of new communities like Cambridge Crossing are just a few of the many reasons buyers are making the move to Celina!
How far is Celina from Dallas? The city is just a 45-minute drive from Celina. That means that you can enjoy all the benefits of living in a small-town community while still having access to major entertainment destinations and employment centers.
Cost of Living in Celina, TX
Celina offers a great cost of living that is 19 percent lower than the national average. The median income in Celina is $105,564 and the median home value is $392,965. A low crime rate and picturesque neighborhoods make Celina a sought-after city to call home.
New homes in Cambridge Crossing start from the $300s. The pastoral countryside is punctuated by English gardens, low stone walls, majestic gates, manicured hedgerows, walking trails and so much more. With an Amenity Center, pools, sports courts and so much more underway this year, Cambridge Crossing is quickly becoming a leading Celina community.
Things to Do in Celina
There are so many things to do in Celina, TX and the surrounding area. The heart of this amiable city is the Historic Downtown Square. In addition to a wonderful variety of restaurants, wineries and boutiques, the city’s annual events are held on the square.
Cambridge Crossing also offers many opportunities for our homeowners to connect with their neighbors during community events organized by our Lifestyle Director. Need more ideas for things to do in Celina? Check out our suggestions:
- Pack and picnic and grab brews to go from Rollertown Brewery to enjoy in the Celina Entertainment District.
- Explore a Celina park. Founders Station and Old Celina Park offer playscapes, trails, sports courts and world-class amenities.
- Head to the zoo! Our close proximity to both the Dallas and Fort Worth zoos enables families to enjoy exhibits and events year-round.
- Go for a ride on the vintage railroad in Grapevine and enjoy first-class shopping downtown or at Grapevine Mills, North Texas’ largest shopping destination.
- Hit the track and drive a race car. The Mario Andretti Racing Experience at Texas Motor Speedway allows you to drive an Indy-style race car and get the world’s fastest driving experience.
If you’re moving to Celina, TX, we hope our Celina City Guide helps you get a taste of what this celebrated city can offer you. Cambridge Crossing is a new master-planned featuring new homes by top DFW home builders, amazing amenities and great schools.
To learn more about our community and homes, contact us today.