Your Guide to 2022 Celina Cajun Fest
We’re just over two weeks away from Celina’s largest signature event, Cajun Fest! Taking place on Saturday, May 14, in Downtown Celina, Cajun Fest is known throughout the Metroplex as a premier festival featuring live music, a massive crawfish boil, entertainment, carnival rides and so much more.
From 2-9 p.m., the 10th annual Celina Cajun Fest will not only showcase one of the largest crawfish boils in Texas, but also feature two live alligator shows, a market with local vendors, food trucks, and a kid’s zone with carnival rides and inflatables.
This year, the festival welcomes country music legend John Michael Montgomery for a free concert to close out the night! Live music will be playing during the entirety of the event with special guests Curley Taylor & Zydeco Trouble and Nik Parr & The Selfless Lovers.
Cajun Fest is a free, public festival, but tickets are available now for crawfish platters and for a front row experience at the concert.
The presale price of the crawfish platter is $20 per ticket (plus service fees). The platter features three pounds of delicious crawfish, corn and potatoes. The platters can also be purchased the day of the event for $30 plus service fees – so take advantage of the presale pricing!
The “Front Row Experience” is $200 per ticket plus service fees. Front row ticket holders will be able to watch country music star John Michael Montgomery from an exclusive standing area in front of the stage. The experience also includes access to the VIP lounge at Two29 on the Square with a special Cajun-inspired dinner and private bar. The Front Row Experience ticket includes one crawfish plate and one drink voucher.
Purchase tickets for the Crawfish Platter or for the Front Row Experience here: https://www.prekindle.com/event/86264-celina-cajun-fest-celina.
Street parking downtown will be limited and many streets around the square will also be blocked for safety. To avoid the congestion, we recommend taking the free shuttle service provided from Celina High School and Brookshire’s Grocery Store in Celina.
Support and shop local at Cajun Fest! Check out the wide variety of vendor participating in this year’s market:
- Angel Creations Jewelry
- Beautiful Fun Foods by Infinite
- Cowboy Candy Salsa
- Cozy Cardinal
- Crooked Creek Honey Farm
- H2O Coach
- Hip Klips
- Isla Grace Kids Boutique
- Klowns on Fire Gourmet Sauces
- Lily Claire
- Lone Star Roots
- Mac & Cream Bakeshop
- Oliver’s Souvenir Shop
- On a Whim Creations
- Sassy Bubbles
- Small Town Big Hearts Bakery
- Swirls Bakery
- Teddy Bear Mobile of North Dallas
- The Light Love & Literature Company
- Thrown Axe Company
- Victoria Chefina
- Whirlwind Designs Texas
- William Williams Rare Jewels
- Willow House Boutique
Know Before You Go
- Crawfish platters are only guaranteed from 2-6 p.m. Arrive early and hungry!
• If you purchased a ticket online, you can check-in with your virtual ticket (does not need to be printed) at the Will Call/Presale tent located near the crawfish tent. You must check-in at the ticket tent to receive your crawfish platter tickets and VIP items!
• On the day of the event, the ticketholder must bring an ID to the Will Call/Presale tent to receive crawfish voucher. You can specify someone else to claim your order if they are arriving without you.
• There will be no refunds on tickets unless the event is cancelled.
We at Cambridge Crossing can’t wait for the 2022 Cajun Fest! Our new DFW community is situated just 8 minutes away from all the fun in Downtown Celina. Featuring new construction homes and master-planned amenities, Cambridge Crossing offers a peaceful setting convenient to nearby Metroplex employment, shopping and entertainment centers.
Ready to make your move to Celina? Learn more about Cambridge Crossing and our builders by contacting us today.